- Bachelor or graduate in the areas of Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Education, Social Sciences or related areas
- Completed studies for a Master’s degree in Education, Psychology, Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences, Public Policy or related areas
- No less than two (02) years of experience in programme, policy and/or research evaluations in social development and process management specially in evaluations of projects carried out in Peru and/or Latin America on social issues, preferably financed by international cooperation
- To have carried out five (05) or more studies, consultancies and/or research and/or social studies and/or social programmes on interventions that demonstrate knowledge in educational policy in which quantitative/qualitative methodologies and techniques have been used.
- Fluent in Spanish and English at a high level (reading, writing, speaking)
- Candidates should be able to submit documentation to support compliance with the above requirements. References should be provided including description of executed projects/contracts, contact details such as contact person, telephone, and related email.
If you are interested send curriculum vitae ASAP to: firstname.lastname@example.org